Thursday 21 October 2010

Location, Location, Location...



After picking my best and most effective ideas for my music video I have decided that the 4 main locations below are a brilliant starting point for my music video.

1. Stone pebble beach in little hampton, I have chosen this location due to its easy travel routes and because its an ideal quiet place to film my ocean and waves squence.


































2. Woods/Forest area in Wibledom Common, where there is a clearing which would be ideal for a extream long shot and ideal for cirular tracking shots.
















3. Dimly Lit Streets in New Malden in the private roads due to the greenery and scare street lighting would create a very mellow and chilled feel to my music video whilst  giving it an urban edge.












4. Dickerage park in the Triangle. I have chosen this location to add a urban feel to the video due to the fact that there is a huge graffitti wall in this park and this combined with an artist singing a folk style song will create a contrast yet make it interesting and colourfull


























After carful thought I decided that the location ideas of the graffitti wall and the street light locations were not suited for my country folk genre of music. Also the town locations are masculine man-made locations and i wanted a natural  feminine feel in my music video. Therefore I am going to concentrate on the Natural locations to complement my artist and her image.

No comments:

Post a Comment