Wednesday 2 February 2011

Story Board and Annimatic with sound.



Above is my storyboard. ( As you can see I am terrible at art ) I shaded in the frames in brown and orange because these are the frames/clips which I would apply a sepia effect to. I created my annimatic with sound before I filmed my music video in order to visually predict what shots would work. It enabled me to see what angles I should take  whilst filming, it enabled me to play around with the order of the narrative and how I would edit and set out my music video. and it gave me an opportunity to experiment with the pace of  the different clips in regards to the music. Lastly by creating the simple annimatic with sound it motivated me and inspired me to film my music video.

Looking back at the annimatic after I had finished my music video i discovered that it was a brilliant starting point to base my ideas on. I changed the order of the clips from the 'past', 'present', and 'future', i also added a larger variety of angles to add interest and i also added more videoFX in the editing suit to differaniate the different time zones.


This is my Annimatic with sound below:

No comments:

Post a Comment